- Can I walk on it straight away?
- Yes if your shoes are clean and you are not tracking in new dirt, it can be walked on straight away.
- How long does it take to dry?
- Usually around half a day, but each carpet is different. Synthetic carpets take approximately 2-4 hours. Wool carpets take approximately 4-6 hours to feel dry on the surface.
Factors affecting drying include the air temperature and humidity on the day and the ventilation. Fans can be provided for speed drying where necessary.
- Is it wet when finished?
- No. Grampians Carpet Cleaning’s powerful equipment re-captures most of the moisture that goes into the carpet. It is usually touch dry when finished.
- Do I have to provide hot water?
- No. Our cleaning implements heat their own hot water.
- How do I treat stains?
- Click here for Stain Guide.
- Do you clean pet fur and accidents from animals?
- Yes. Pet fur from cats and dogs can be stubborn on furniture and carpet. We also have the expertise to clean up after those accidents left behind by your beloved pet.
- Do I need power?
- Better results are available with power as it allows us to use our hospital grade vacuum cleaner and mechanical agitation to separate soils from the pile in the carpet.
- How much does it cost?
- Please call us on (03) 5354 2777 to receive a free estimate.
- Do you come to my area?
- We service Ararat, Stawell, Halls Gap and surrounding areas regularly.
We are committed to achieving and maintaining the best results for you.